Welcome to NHS East Riding of Yorkshire Community Services.
We deliver community and therapy services in the East Riding of Yorkshire and Therapy services in Hull. Our professional teams care for people at every stage of life: from new born babies to people reaching the end of their lives.
Our Strategic Objectives are:
• To continue to be the major provider of Community Services in the East Riding.
• To continue to improve the outcomes of quality of care with specific emphasis on patient experience.
• To actively expand Community Services provision.
• To work in partnership with other organisations and local authorities to develop seamless service provision.
• To ensure we attract and retain the best staff so that we have a workforce able to meet future needs.
• To maintain financial viability, efficiently use resources and deliver value for money.
Visit Our Services to see how we can support your health needs.
Click here for a copy of our Business Plan
Click here for a copy of our Strategy EIA
Click here for the Refreshed Strategy for Community Services